Sunday 29 May 2011

time table


huhuhu..just finished arranging my time-table
not arranging actually, just organizing it in word file
now i got 3 classes at 8 am (great)
and 3 classes at 5-7 pm (really great)
huhu..i am going through it
but i will be really tired..really will!
so, my total credit hour is 18 hahahaha saya hebat
huahua
that makes the total of my fees is jeng3...
RM 6515.50 hehehe..all i must do now is save RM 170 every month
or otherwise, it will be not  enough to pay my hostel fees hehe
however, i really don't understand why we must pay 170 instead of 130 like the previous2 sem
cekik darah.deng..haha..
ha..talking about money
hahahaha i really have a bad money-management
really is! i don't know where my money is
it's gone without me knowing it hehe
ammar was totally mad and he told me that i need to write down each of my expenses hehe
really, i will do..insaf..hehe..
okayy..so..tomorrow, my class is at 9..maybe i should sleep now hehe :)


.....................................................................................
new update


jeng3...
i need to drop my french subject cause it exceeds the total credit hour allowed by the university
okay ini sgat masalah ye
aii..padahal exceed 1 je kot..tolongla consider
huhu..but then
setiap yg berlaku mesti ada hikmahnya
maybe subject for this sem dh terlalu heavy 
and maybe i cannot cope with it
so, positive thinking always :)

No comments: