Thursday 4 August 2011

do this :D

1) the person i like and why i like them. The person i like is him simply because he is everything which ia am not :)


2) a famous person i’ve been compared to. I dont think i got one haha


3) 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex. Donno what to write yet


4) the best thing that has happened to me this week. Cooking with my frens for bukak puasa :D


5) weird things i do when i’m alone. Korek idung? hahaha


6) how i’d spend ten thousand bucks. simpan dlm bank hehe..erk! betulkah? haha


7) things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look. There's nothing i dont like and i like everything about the way i look :D


8) my last night out in detail. last nite out? ermm..kluar beli barang2 dapur kat tesco hehe


9) something that makes me sad when i think about it. Donno


10) something i’ve lied about. I'm ok when i'm actually not


11) would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why. Of course la with someone i love. hehe..i can spend anywhere and everywhere with them :)


12) something i’m currently worrying about. Hackers yg tgah menggila


13) something i do without realising. Blinking my eye hehe


14) lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood. Who says-selena gomez haha


15) something i regret. Banyak.


16) my longest relationship and who it was with. Him, 2 years 1 month 3 weeks 4 days :)


17) 5 things i want to change. Nothing :D


18) someone i’d like to be for a day and why. Nak jadi donald trump and fired people :D


19) 5 things within touching distance. Printer, hard disk, pencil case, lampu, kalkulator

No comments: