Saturday 6 August 2011

skinny me


kurus.semua org ckap ak kurus.
haha..not angry..just tired with all of the exaggerating statement of me being skinny
perghh..what can i do bro..my weight increase constantly okeh
maybe by 30+ i will gain my weight hehe
okeh back to the topics
i know i'm thin, skinny
but usually i don't care much
just sometime it kinda bothering me
but actually, i didn't realize that i am skinny*hahaha
unless i see myself in a picture or mirror no less
still...when i see my picture i am skinny indeed haha
tgok gambar ni, baru sedar ak kurus haha

lihatlah lenganku yg kurus


okeh gambar ni yg buat ak rasa ak sgat kurus haha


okeh..despite of me being skinny
thankfully, my face doesn't reflect my skinniness haha...
my mom always said that
"nasib baik muka ang xkuruih kalau x memang xelok"*haha
haha dats all for now...
i am trying very hard to get fat rite now :D

No comments: