Sunday 22 January 2012

nothing.



lastlast.blogskin entah ke mana.segala tutorial entah ke mana juga.segala template juga entah ke mana.
simple jgak yg menjadi pilihan hati.
padahal masih segar lagi di ingatan how i was so crazy about using blogskin.
i've changed 5 blogskin until today.
but then, out of a sudden
tgok blog sendiri and xrasa apaapa.nothing in the inside.
maybe because the skin doesn't reflect me.
since it is custom made and i don't where to change and whatsoever.
so now, changed to simple template.
more reflecting me i think.
so overall, i am a simple person like my blog also.
simple, love white color, xsuka serabut, xinteresting and yeah simple.
dh brapa kali ak sebut simple.haha.
in the mean time yes, i am in this being simple mode.
who knows maybe tomorrow or tomorrow2 i will change my blog to something interesting. 
who knows.kan? hee..

owh.arini ada kenduri.
and guess what.
what??
i stepped on cat's popoo*eh korg faham x ni? haha it means tahi la hehe
yes. i stepped on it happily when i was about to enter the car
and i just realized it when i feel like something is wet sticking at my foot
and yes. i touched it. proudly. and yes it is wet, colored, and of course, wangi!
i need to brush my foot for 3 times to get rid of the smell! oh.why me? huhu
and, to balong. sorry i make ur car smelly.
since he is at kl and i'm really sure he didn't read my blog, so selamat la.hehe

No comments: