Monday 15 October 2018

Entering new phase of life!


Assalamualaikum and good day~

It's been ages since I last updated my blog. Will try and update consistently in the future :D
So latest update is; I have become a mother omaigod so weird now that I am saying it out loud hahahahahaha
Alhamdulillah entering the new sweet phase of life where I have children on my own. The feeling is indescribable but of course, I am all over the moon with this little bundle of joy hihi
All those sleepless nights physically and mentally drained was all worth it when I see her smile. I guess it is God-given ability that the mother can hear their babies cry or even mengeliat sikit mesti dia akan bangun although minutes before that she can't barely open her eyes hahaha *while the husband sleeps soundly like nothing happened hahahha but it was all worth it!

Okay dah nnt update lagi hehehe. Kbye!

*omaigod and I just realised this is the first post for 2018 hahahahaha

No comments: